Personal Data Protection Policy
Your Privacy is Important to us
(Last Updated: 15 December 2018)
CareerSocius Privacy Principles
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
1) We value your trust placed in us by providing us with your personal data, and will use them in a fair and trustworthy manner.
2) We will be transparent with you about the way we collect your personal data and what we do with it.
3) We will perform due diligence to protect your information from any misuse and to keep it safe and secure at all times.
4) We will comply with all data protection laws and regulations, and cooperate with the relevant data protection authorities. In the absence of such legislation, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles governing data protection.
CareerSocius Privacy Notice
By submitting your personal data to us, visiting our website and engaging in our services here or via any other third-party platforms or form submissions, you are consenting to CareerSocius and the relevant personnel collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Children - under 13 years old
What information do we collect?
Your "personal information" refers to information that could allow you to be identified. This typically includes the following: Your name, contact number, email address, residential address, profile picture, and information about your preferences such as your interests.
Purpose of collecting your personal information
We collect your information for the main purpose of:
1) Providing you our products or services that you have requested from us.
Security of your personal information
We have implemented relevant and appropriate measures to protect your privacy from any unauthorised access, modification and misuse from any authorized or unauthorized personnel and will review and update these measures as and when appropriate. Access to your personal information is only permitted among our company personnel, including our resume writers (i.e. Branding Buddies) in the provision of branding services, on a need-to-know basis.
How can you contact us?